I am tired of the notion that these people speak for the 99% of us who are not billionaires. I’ve grown frustrated listening to their complaints, offered with feeble-minded attacks on wealth, money, and the general notion of capitalism. There’s a problem with those who lead these Occupy efforts: They don’t give a damn about this country, its people, or any of the things about which they pretend to care. Instead, what interests them is cultural rape. They intend to change this country without your consent, in its laws, in its culture, and in its economics. The leaders of the OWS movement are simply predators, and while they claim that violence is against their principles, they incite it, they provoke it, and they use the poor misguided folk who are following them to act as their buffer. BusinessInsider published an interesting piece on the larger aims of the Occupy movement, and I’m afraid the American people have no idea about how thoroughly these people have developed their designs on America. They’re going to attempt to re-write your Constitution, while you sleep, and as you watch the latest news on the silly stories of the day.
They imagine themselves as a modern-day version of the framers of our current Constitution, laboring in secret to present us with a new Constitution, in order to save us from ourselves. Let me state emphatically that if they manage to carry off this coup d’etats, I will oppose them, and violently, if need be. Let me throw down a marker now, so that all may know my position: If the Occupiers, their leaders and benefactors succeed in trying to foist on the great mass of the American people some foreign system of government, which it now seems is their clear intent, I will be among the counter-revolutionaries who they will be forced to kill. Write it down. Bookmark it. I will not surrender to these people, because in the main, they do not have my consent, and they do not speak for me. Ninety-nine percent? My ass!
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like for you to consider what the Occupy movement really has in mind. This isn’t about the typical complaints, and it isn’t merely about some bankers, some tax rate, or some scheme for redistributing your wealth. It’s much more insidious than that, and you need to know that when the poor schmucks who follow the lead of this manufactured movement wind up looking stupid on television, it’s not because the movement has no firm goals, as we all first thought, but because the rank-and-file Occu-Pest doesn’t know what those goals actually are. In order to understand what it is that they’re going to attempt, you must first understand some history, and I’d beg of my readers to educate themselves with a sense of urgency. The leadership of this movement is trying to create a bit of theater, in mimicry of a historical event, and you must understand its importance if you’re to have any hope of confronting them. You in the Tea Party had better pay close attention, because many of you will already know this history, but I am going to show you how they intend to use the weight of history against you and your beloved Constitution. If you wish to know how they are going to attack you, you must know that the past is prologue. You must know that none of this is really new, but the manner in which it will be done is novel. Finally, I think we can begin to see what they intend, and for once, I think you ought to know it so that you can do something constructive in opposition.
First, I would like you to acquaint yourselves with the Committees of Correspondence. These were shadow governments that our founders formed in order to confront the British empire. These committees were used to oppose the British and essentially superseded the colonial legislatures. This was the method by which we eventually arrived at the pre-revolutionary state that would lead to the Declaration of Independence and our ultimate separation from the British. It is important to understand that those who are leading the Occupy movement are attempting to carry out something similar, although their desired ends are much different. They intend to use a seemingly democratic movement to undermine freedom via the state, and they intend a quiet take-over. Many have referenced their intentions, but it’s clear that most don’t quite understand.
The first thing necessary to their movement is the claim to legitimacy. This is the meaning of all of this “99%” garbage they’re throwing around. The truth is, they don’t speak for one percent of one percent of one percent of Americans. Nevertheless, this will be their claim, and they will try to establish the providence of that claim through the use of media. As we’ve seen, many in the media are in bed with the Occupy movement, and in at least one case Breitbart has uncovered, they are the media. Don’tbe surprised when you find that they are now going to claim to be of you, by you, and for you, the American people. Last week, I reported to you their plan for a national assembly, and now here’s their plan for creating this illusion:
1. The Occupy Wall Street movement, through the local general assembly, should elect an executive committee comprised of 11 people or some other odd number of people that is manageable for meetings. Ideally this committee should represent each city in the U.S. that is being occupied.
2. The executive committee will then attend to local issues such as obtaining permits, paying for public sanitation and dealing with the media. More important, the executive committee shall plan and organize the election of the 870 delegates to a National General Assembly between now and July 4, 2012.
3. As stated in the 99% declaration, each of the 435 congressional districts will form an election committee to prepare ballots and invite citizens in those districts to run as delegates to a National General Assembly in Philadelphia beginning on July 4, 2012 and convening until October 2012.
4. Each of the 435 congressional districts will elect one man and one woman to attend the National General Assembly. The vote will be by direct democratic ballot regardless of voter registration status as long as the voter has reached the age of 18 and is a US citizen. This is not a sexist provision. Women are dramatically under-represented in politics even though they comprise more than 50% of the U.S. population.
5. The executive committee will act as a central point to solve problems, raise money to pay for the expenses of the election of the National General Assembly and make sure all 870 delegates are elected prior to the meeting on July 4th.
6. The executive committee would also arrange a venue in Philadelphia to accommodate the delegates attending the National General Assembly where the declaration of values, petition of grievances and platform would be proposed, debated, voted on and approved. The delegates would also elect a chair from their own ranks to run the meetings of the congress and break any tie votes. We will also need the expertise of a gifted parliamentarian to keep the meetings moving smoothly and efficiently.
7. The final declaration, platform and petition of grievances, after being voted upon by the 870 delegates to the National General Assembly would be formally presented by the 870 delegates to all three branches of government and all candidates running for federal public office in November 2012. Thus, the delegates would meet from July 4, 2012 to sometime in early to late October 2012.
8. The delegates to the National General Assembly would then vote on a time period, presently suggested as one year, to give the newly elected government in November an opportunity to redress the petition of grievances. This is our right as a People under the First Amendment.
9. If the government fails to redress the petition of grievances and drastically change the path this country is on, the delegates will demand the resignation and recall of all members of congress, the president and even the Supreme Court and call for new elections by, of and for the PEOPLE with 99 days of the resignation demand.
10. There will NEVER be any call for violence by the delegates even if the government refuses to redress the grievances and new elections are called for by the delegates. Nor will any delegate agree to take any money, job promise, or gifts from corporations, unions or any other private source. Any money donated or raised by the executive committee may only be used for publicizing the vote, the National General Assembly, and for travel expenses and accommodation at the National General Assembly ONLY. All books and records will be published openly online so that everyone may see how much money is raised and how the money is spent each month. There will be no money allowed to “purchase” delegate votes as we have in the current government. No corporate “sponsorship”.
(H/T Business Insider.com)
This is a continuing attempt to make all of this look organic, but more importantly, to legitimize it and to pretend that they speak with authority for the ninety-nine percent they claim to comprise. In effect, they are trying to create the appearance of an analog to the 1770s and the Committees of Correspondence. Of course, the next part of their plan is even more insidious, and it is to replace the US Constitution by methods not unlike those employed to replace the Articles of Confederation, except that they will have nothing like the support among the American people that supported revising our Articles of Confederation. Back when it was first suggested that our first form of government (Articles of Confederation) be revised, that’s what the delegates had been tasked to do. Instead, they crafted an entirely new constitution and presented it for ratification. In some contexts, this might have been considered a treason, except that any such claims have been made moot by the subsequent ratification and adoption of our Constitution. Most Americans forget that George Washington was our first president under this current constitution, but that he was not the first President of the United States. Under the Articles of Confederation, that was the presiding member of Congress, who happened to have been Samuel Huntington (March 1, 1781 – July 9, 1781.) Most people don’t know this because they aren’t taught it, along with so much else in our precious history.
Once you realize what Soros and the others who are driving this intend, it becomes obvious what their methodology will be: They intend to speak on your behalf, and to trump up a movement to convince those in government that they are speaking on your behalf. There’s only one way to prevent this, and you should fight against it with full resolve. Confront them by telling your representatives in Washington DC that the Occu-pests don’t speak for you. Confront them by telling the media, loudly and often, that the Occupiers don’t speak for us. They’re trying to capture the legitimacy born of their 99% claim, but you and I know they don’t speak for anything like the 99% they claim. It simply doesn’t exist. There is no overwhelming desire on the part of the American people to replace or radically amend the United States Constitution. I will consider all such radical propositions as they are: Acts of treason. Also, be aware that this other phony movement, Americans Elect, exists to try to change the way we elect Presidents. It’s full of Soros shills too, and as I’ve reported before, I cannot trust anyone or anything related to the aims of that man or the multitude of organizations he funds and backs and manipulates.
This movement is being manipulated for one ultimate purpose: To destroy and replace the US Constitution. There is nothing else but that goal. I consider the people leading these Occupiers as fomenting insurrection, while actively plotting treason. I realize many of the rank-and-file Occupiers don’t understand this, however there will come a point at which they will begin to endanger the Republic, and in their mindless, unthinking support of this Marxist movement, they are assisting to destroy the United States. In the sense specifically, they don’t speak for me. They don’t speak for ninety-nine percent, or anything near that number. They are the loud and vociferous cacophony of ne’er-do-wells who have in largest measure contributed to our current state of presumptive decline.
Ladies and gentlemen, these people and their leadership do not speak for me. They do not speak for anybody I know personally. I don’t know any person who actually supports them. I don’t know a soul who thinks we should ditch our Constitution, never mind by the dictates of some Marxist cabal of Soros flacks. I don’t know one person, anywhere in my extended circle of friends and family who actually believes in anything the Occupiers are espousing. None. Maybe you do, but I’d like to know from my readers: Do they speak for you? Do they? Is George Soros acting on your behalf? Somehow I doubt it, but rather than make any assumptions, as the Occu-Pests have done, I’m not willing to speak for others. If the Occupiers don’t speak for you, you should let your government, and the media, and every person you can find to tell them that fact.
They don’t speak for me, and I’d rather die than submit to the mobocracy they envision.