Ooopsie: Romney’s ’08 Campaign Video Surfaces!

Okay, Maybe Not the "ONLY"

This is comical, because Romney’s campaign has been scrubbing their ’08 anti-McCain ads from all over the Internet, now that they have the long-serving Arizona Republican’s endorsement for 2012, but apparently, they forgot to scrub their Myspace page, and before they shut this down, you may want to take a look at how they clobbered McCain in 2008, as they now do an even greater distortion in media against Newt Gingrich.  This video probably won’t be up much longer, but here’s Romney bashing the guy who he is now carting around on his campaign.  If, as the ad contends, McCain had been Democrats’ favorite Republican, what then can we say about Romney now that the two are so tight in 2012?

Hoof? Meet mouth!

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.1011197&w=425&h=350&fv=m%3D26899461%26type%3Dvideo%26a%3D0]

9 Responses to Ooopsie: Romney’s ’08 Campaign Video Surfaces!

1. True Patriot says:

I've been disgusted with TV media for quite some time including Faux News, but now they have gone too far pushing and shoving Romney out front, ignoring the voice of We The People.

Well 2 can play that game and the gutter rats in media are in for a rude awakening because they no longer have any propaganda power over
    America. People have stopped listening to TV media and some of radio dependent upon which Host is on.

The frantic rush to push Romney out front is laughable were this not such a critical race for the survival of America. How dare them promote liberal socialist Romney who is Obama's buddy, and a plant for the left
    to win.

2. eyetooth tom says:

Last early day to vote in Fl today. Even in western panhandle it has been steady…not lines…but some before me and some after me and others driving up as I left. Whatever their votes… they are history, as is mine, Prediction is this area will be Newt. W;hole of Fl ? Rom may get hispanic due to mexican relative connection and not full fledged Rubio endorsement , but defense of Newt's attack. We will see. I've voted so it's up to rest of you now.

3. lemonv says:

This maybe our of topic but pls. visit this website:

Sarah Palin has only 56 persons tracking her. So let us go and track her!!!

4. eyetooth tom says:

I did take a look. Heard of it before. America Elects. Thanks, but no thanks. Saw enough. Enough said . Would like to say "sick" but try to be nicer.
    Like I said, i've voted 'til Nov…I should shut up, it's y'all ball game now.
    So I'll try, just don't tempt me:)

5. eyetooth tom says:

I do apologize for what I thought. Not because if it offended you, but because I was wrong. After thinking a while….Lemonv only meant we should add our numbers as followers. I'm shamed. Stupid is as stupid does.

6. Shawn says:

Did they scrub the video that was in this post? I saw it this weekend, but it's not showing up now.