At least one conservative politician gets it. Shortly after the decision of the court was announced, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin tweeted the following:
- Sarah Palin Tweets Hilarious Video as the Vetting of Obama Continues President Obama needs some new lines....
- Sarah Palin Tweets Outrage (Updated) Shortly after an appearance on Hannity on Thursday evening, Sarah...
- Obama For America Takes Swipe At Sarah Palin and Conservatives This is pathetic. One could scarcely write a more predictable...
- Sarah Palin Is Right About Obama’s Intentions Quid Pro Quo? More than Meets the Eye?...
- Sarah Palin Responds to the Obama Attack With a Challenge As I reported on Monday, Obama for America ran an...
Obama-care’s Death Sentence to Become Slavery for Living
Nov 3, 2013
The Right to Live Without Fear?
Oct 20, 2013
The Post-Shutdown Poll in Which You’ll Want to Participate
Oct 17, 2013
Obama’s USDA Threatens States With EBT Shutdown – Food Riots To Follow
Oct 16, 2013
Coup d’etat Underway in White House
Oct 15, 2013
About the author
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.