Carney: Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago(Video)

Jay Carney offered more excuses on the question of the Benghazi disaster, and this time, he explained it away as having “happened a long time ago.”  This corrupt administration continues to stonewall, and after listening to their Secretary of State ask the question “What difference does it make,” we now see the new talking point emerge that Benghazi happened a long time ago.  I suppose on that basis, we should simply forget it.

Watch this remarkable example of White House AssClownery:

8 Responses to Carney: Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago(Video)

1. C Bartlett says:

Watergate happened “a long time ago” too but I remember the media dancing they did back then – it wasn’t near as bad as Carney and Obama are doing now. Between this Benghazi mess and the Fast ‘n Furious debaucle, this administration should be investigated and shut down. I am so embarrassed about my country’s behavior.

2. the unit says:

I’m reading and wondering. Hearings on Wednesday? After months is the final fix in? Or will Syria conflict cause distraction wanted, so that MSN negates what “happened a long time ago?”

• Guest says:

I am skeptical about hearings, nowadays we only hear what Obama wants us to hear. Hearings perhaps just so we can put Benghazi behind us and move on? I don’t trust anyone anymore. Lindsay Graham looks forward to hearings – Graham not our friend.

• the unit says:

You said it more clearly than I. That’s what I meant by do they finally have the fix in? They all want to move on. To heck with truth and facts, just get over it, didn’t happen to them or their…almost said loved ones…not sure they have such! Was wrong with what I thought would be on election day, will be overjoyed to be wrong here!!!

• Guest says:

No, you said it well with few words! I wrote my response just to get my frustration with all of them out of my system!
          So tomorrow is the big day!

3. EDJH says:

Hi mark america,
    A question, asking it here:
    Should the public be suckered? I claim NO.

4. the unit says:

The hearings. Right now I’m disappointed. I was hoping for something along the lines of natural law. Like when a huge storm cloud comes over and the bottom drops out! Of course this is man manipulated, not the law of nature.

Issa says hearings will go on. He’ll be looking for new and more whisleblowers. Ok, so congress can’t learn who Lt. Col. Gibson is? What about the Gens and an Admiral relieved of command right after Benghazi? Will we hear some soldier named Gibson was a vet who committed suicide?

I should know better, been through JFK, Watergate, the Nixon wage and price controls,and so much manipulation. And Armand Hammers visits to Russia during the Cold War.

I do know better. Been waiting to get to the bottom of all of this all my life. As with many, I’ll probably never know and be gone before you all find out. :)

5. the unit says:

Surely Shirley, call me anything just don’t call me late for supper. While I eat now, I watch today’s news, then American Idol, not what happened a long time ago. The manipulators know the psychology required to figure out the response of the masses.